Before a Render project can be used on other devices, you will need to follow these steps.
Only the Configure account can add or edit which devices can access the project you are working on.
1. Open Render and log in as Configure.
2. Choose "Setup."
3. Click "Add."
4. Enter the computer's name and click Submit.
To find a computer’s name:
Search for "PC Name"
1. Open Control Panel on your Windows device.
2. Navigate to “System and Security.”
3. Open “System.”
4. Your computer name will be listed here. Use the name listed under “Computer name” or "Device name" not “Full computer name.”
Now that you have added devices, you can configure your project settings.