- Before starting work and after finishing work, do a sync.
- Configure should do a web sync every day if possible. If internet does not allow, try to do a web sync every week.
- Before taking a break, close Render and put your computer to sleep. (You don't need to shut it down unless it's the end of the day.)
- At the end of the day, shut down Windows completely.
- Be careful when operating on battery power. If the computer runs out of battery and turns off while Render is open, work could be lost or files could be corrupted.
- Check for Windows updates weekly or monthly and install all updates as soon as you can.
- When prompted for a new Render version, install the Render update on all computers as soon as possible.
Tips to Help Render Run Well Print
Created by: Callie Vail
Modified on: Fri, 23 Jul, 2021 at 8:04 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.