Downloading Render allows you to begin the oral translation process.
Please follow the steps below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
1. Go to this site and click the "Install" button.
2. In your "Downloads" folder, look for a setup.exe file.
- If you've downloaded Render before, your setup.exe file may have a number in it...
For example: setup(2).exe
3. Once you locate the setup.exe file, double-click on it to run the installer.
4. After the installer completes installation, Render will try to open automatically. You may experience one or both of the following problems:
a. You receive a Windows message that the program was unable to run. Most likely you have antivirus software preventing Render from opening. In this case, temporarily suspend the antivirus software and run the setup program again.
b. Windows will give you a warning in a blue screen. On that screen click "More info" and then "Run anyway" Render will then open and ask for a Project Key. Be prepared to enter the project ID and click 'Submit.' This will download all of the Render project files associated with that project ID.
5. Please see Add Project on a New Device to learn how to add a different project to your device.
If you are interested in using a Demo Project for Render, please visit this article.