Downloading Render allows you to begin the oral translation process.
Please follow the steps below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
1. Go to http://renderpartners.com/download and click the "Install" button.
2. In your "Downloads" folder, look for a setup.exe file.
- If you've downloaded Render before, your setup.exe file may have a number in it...
For example: setup(2).exe
3. Once you locate the setup.exe file, double-click on it to run the installer.
4. After the installer completes installation, Render will open automatically.
- Save to your Start or Taskbar for easy access later.
5. The opening screen will ask for a Project Key.
- Please see Add Project on a New Device to learn how to add a project to your device.
If you are interested in using a Demo Project for Render, please visit our site here.