The Sets button is on your Configure Home page and allows you to view all of the work that has been done on any given set.
- Listen to translation drafts that went to peers, the community and the consultant
- Listen to back translations
- Hear all community retells and questions and responses made during the community check(s)
- Listen to notes from peers, translators and consultant
- Listen to reference audio and any alternate sources
- If Transcribe is turned on, view transcriptions of notes and drafts
Once you click on the Sets button, you are brought to the Sets Select page. Here you can choose the sets you would like to review.
1. Home button
2. Selectable list of set titles
3. Select All button
4. Set information
5. Review button
As on your other pages in Configure, you can click the Home button (1) at any time and be brought back to your Home page. On the left side of the page is a list of set titles (2). In this list, “Set 1” is dark blue as it has been clicked on and selected. You can also choose all of the sets listed by clicking the Select All button (3). When you click on a set, it will give you all of the set information on the right side (4). It will also activate the Review button (5), which allows you to look at all of the work within your selected sets.
To see where your sets are in your project, simply click the Processes button. You will brought to a page that looks like this:
Here you will see all of the sets listed under the role they are in. On the top right of the page, there is a filter drop-down with a few options to filter the sets that show up. The filters are as follows:
- All - this is the default, and shows every set in the project.
- Assignments Needed - This will only show sets that are missing an assignment somewhere in the process.
- The rest of the options include all of the users on the project. Selecting a user will only show sets that are currently in their work queue.
Come to this page to get an overview of your project.
To begin reviewing sets, please see Admin: Reviewing Sets.